Good Morning Meditators!
We kick off today’s episode by going through a few announcements.
1) Monday Morning Meditation has a new logo.
2) All but the last ten episodes are now premium content. To subscribe to the premium content go to mondaymorningmeditation.podbean.com or search for Monday Morning Meditation at patreon.com. On patreon.com there are various levels of patronage you can choose. From a dollar a month all the way up to one hundred bucks a month. Or click the “Donate” button at mondaymorningmeditation.com. For five bucks a month you can have access to all premium content. And if it all goes well I will begin to add bonus content for premium subscribers.
3) At mondaymorningmeditation.com you wll find links to all my social media presences on the bottom right hand corner.
4) I will be at the Spirit Mind and Body Expo presented by O.P.E.R.A. on February 18th and 19th. For more information go to operaok.org.
5) Keep me in mind if you’re trying to fill a space at your own metaphysical, health, holistic health, fair, expo, event, etc. You can reach out to me with such inquiries at email@example.com.
Then we started off the meditation which this week is all about crossroads and what to do when you find yourself in the middle of one.
I’d love to hear from you. You can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can contact me and other meditators on:
Facebook @ MondayMorningMeditationPodcast.
On Instagram @ MondayMorningMeditation
On twitter and KIK @M2MeditationPod. That’s M, the number 2 MeditationPod.
Or on Snapchat and Periscope @ M2MMeditation.
As stated above, in addition to being a meditator I’m also a tarot card reader and spiritual advisor. If you’d like insight into what your future may bring, I encourage you to book a session with me. You can find me on the web at www.travelingtarot.com
Don’t forget to journal!